The dancing competition show, which will not see Len Goodman come back to sit at the judges’ table with Julianne Hough, Carrie Ann Inaba and Bruno Tonioli, will return with Tom Bergeron and Erin Andrews as co-hosts.
Dancing With the Stars revealed its season 21 celebrity-professional dancer pairings during Good Morning America on Wednesday. Celebrity chef and former cooking show host Paula Deen will make a return to television and try her feet at dancing for the fall season following her Food Network program cancelation in June 2013.
See the announced couple pairings below:
1. Actress Alexa PenaVega (Spy Kids) partnered with Mark Ballas
2. Singer-songwriter Andy Grammer partnered with Allison Holker
3. Crocodile Hunter Steve Irwin’s daughter/Australian actress/wildlife conservationist Bindi Irwin partnered with Derek Hough
4. Actor Carlos PenaVega (Big Time Rush) partnered with Witney Carson
5. 10-time Grammy-winner Chaka Khan partnered with Keo Motsepe
6. Oscar-nominated actor Gary Busey partnered with Anna Trebunskaya
7. Vine star Hayes Grier partnered with Emma Slater